Thursday, October 30, 2008

NaNoWriMo Pickup Lines

I had to find a place to save these:

Wanna help me with some research for the love scenes?
Hey baby, wanna turn my pages?
Baby, you keep my interest from cover to cover...
Your laptop or mine?
Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
I'd like to verb your noun.
If I were a novel, I'd be dedicated to you.
Hey, baby, what's your genre?
Baby, what's your ISBN? 'Cause I'd totally love to look you up.
What is a girl like you doing in a book like this?
Wanna be my muse?
Hey baby, what's your font size?
Hey, what's a character like you doing in a plot like this?
It's not the size of the wordcount, it's the action in the scenes.
I'll be your Gary Stu if you'll be my Mary Sue..
I'll verify your word count, baby.
NaNoers do it 50,000 times.
NaNoers do it all month long.
NaNoers do it once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracks