Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Research Paper Blues



I've got to write a research paper. Well, I've been writing a research paper, but sometimes with all this schoolwork, my brain feels like it's overheated. I need to take moments to cool it down by doing something...unbrainly.

What unbrainly things do I do, you ask? Why, I read blogs! The best ones I've found so far are Neatorama and Miss Cellania. Fantastic collections of links that make you laugh while still educating you a bit.

However, if I want to get into an even lower gear, I watch original episodes of Star Trek. Yes, that's right. I'm working on my Spock impressions and developing a tolerance to Kirk's poses. It's great. I'm going where thousands have gone before.

Nevertheless, I cannot WAIT until my paper is done. It will be finished, and I will print it out, and staple it together, and take all my books back to whence they came, and everything will calm down. It will be great. Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tracks